Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae.
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
This week's topic: What are some of your reading goals for the year 2021?
1. Read at least 52 books in a year [ one book per week should be easily manageable ]
2. Read more books in my mother tongue - Hindi.
3. Read 5 non-fiction books [ not autobiography though ] in 2021.
Another side goal is to be more regular on this blog and finish *some* of my pending book reviews from the previous year(s).
Happy 2021 & happy reading :)